Welcome to the 2016 school year. The sports department are up and running, looking forward to another busy and successful year.
Registrations are now open for Term 1 sport. We ask that all students and parents follow these steps together.
- Visit the sports website: www.sporty.co.nz/woodford
- Click on ‘Department Information’ tab found on the top bar
- Click on ‘Handbook’ PLEASE READ FIRST
- Click on ‘Schedule’ PLAN YOUR ACTIVITIES
- Click on large ‘Registration’ button REGISTER FOR YOUR ACTIVITIES
Lifesaving is compulsory for Year 7 – 10 students. Year 7 – 9 students will complete this programme within physical education. Year 10 students will complete this programme during lunch hours and need to factor this into planning.
We always love to hear about students achieving in the community. I encourage you to email in results and achievements to email@example.com . If your daughter has been active over the holidays we would love to hear from you.
Applications are still open for new entrants to the school. These will close at the end of this week. Registrations can be made on the ‘Sports Academy’ tab here.