At Woodford we have a suite of communication tools including Schoology/Woodbook, Kamar Parent Portal and the Woodford House App. These tools are designed to provide information for parents and serve very different purposes as outlined in the information below. Please click on the links to find out more.
This is our Learning Management System.
- The main purpose of this tool is around teaching and learning
- As a parent using your Schoology login you are able to see the courses and groups your daughter is involved in at school
- See upcoming events and assessments.
For further information you can watch the video at: http://vimeo.com/46433066.
Kamar Parent Portal
This is our Student Management System where assessment, reporting and attendance data must be recorded as per Ministry of Education guidelines.
Here you can see your daughter’s;
- Download pdf copies of any reports.
Please click on the following link for a two minute tutorial on how to use the Kamar Parent Portal:
The Woodford House App
This is all about communication between school and home.
- You can receive alerts
- Access links to useful websites
- See upcoming events on the calendar
- Notify school of your daughter’s absence
- Contact staff members.
Click on the link below to view Inhouse Issue 4 for further information:
If you require any further help or explanation on the use of these communication tools, please call in and see our friendly office staff or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ms Toni Dunstan, Acting Director of Staff